quarta-feira, 14 de agosto de 2013

To other languages and Cultures. Thank you for following my Blog

Hello my good friends from all over the World,

In the last weeks my blog is having hundreds of viewers from countries that dont speak Portuguese.
United States, Russia, Poland, India, Turkey, Germany, etc.

So I decided to try (with my best English, sorry it's not my mother language) to write and translate to you all my new Posts.

Thank you for following my blog

"Imagine that you know what others are thinking, feeling orintend to do.

Imagine that you are able to persuade and powerfully influence the others.

Imagine that you identifiy, without anyone telling you, points of interest and conflict.

Imagine that you are able to improve the way others see you, transmitting trust, authority and empathy. "


This is called the real capacity to truly understand people.


That is what you can Learn here.


I hope you enjoy it, and have fun.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário